> Your Ultimate Astrological Notebook <
Gain Insight in to Now
following the Astrology of the Actual Moment
by aspects of current time
Mentioning astrology, our first association is a natal chart. And most of the time it stays there, while we are trying to ‘read out our fate’ from that magical and fateful picture.
However, observing transits – movements of planets thru the signs and houses, including their synodic cycles – we come closer to link the fact how time is continually flowing and how the aspects between planets are constantly forming one after the other – highlighting the astrology of the actual moment!
If we want to give actuality to astrology, besides considering new dimensions of the Solar system, we need to open up to track, observe and feel on our own skin the correlation of what is happening above (the constant flow of aspects in time), with what is going on below. Not just in our personal life, but in our societies, in the world around us and nature as a whole. Planetoscope is made to help do that!
There is much more happening on that great heavenly stage than Moon phases, eclipses and big conjunctions of slow planets. A holistic understanding comes from the meeting of two sides; one that is not afraid of multiple nuances, and the other that is encompassing a broader picture. Planetoscope helps you track and therefore get to know a broader range of heavenly bodies in their movement; it helps you to detect, track and synchronize with the planetary dance, feel their rhythm, get in sync with the music of the universe, harmony of spheres.
Planetoskope helps you live in sync with the Universe!
It is a practical tool of insight in to self and society for every, at least basically astrologically literate person!
Suggestions for use
Left hand side
– given are geocentrical, tropical positions for planets for 00 UT/GMT, what is 1 am in Middle Europe, 2 am during summer time, but 6 pm PDT and 8 pm EDT on the previous day
– next to the planetary position S means the planet is stagnating to turn R retrograde, and RS after some time, when slowing down before turning D direct. Times of stagnation and changing direction are very important and connected developments have a heightened importance. Note how planets (except inners, Mercury and Venus), go retrograde before opposing Sun.
– note in advance transits to your natal and progressed points and plan your days with more foresight!
– learn how the various ways transits manifest in retrospect, especially when multiple repetitions of a transit occur; recognize a pattern. You may notice how you more readily feel and react not just to aspects you have in your natal chart, but those forming in secondary progression (both sp-rx and sp-sp).
– there are empty lines at the bottom to add your favorite roids, centaurs, tnos, hypotheticals..
– note your sp-sp and sp-rx aspects on the top margin and the position and aspects your sp Moon is making. Sp Moon moves approximately 2 minutes a day, but at times faster or slower so you need to check.
– use colors for easier navigation
– at the bottom are notes from the Lunar calendar; given is the lunar year by element, animal and yearly hexagram from I Ching, The Book of Changes; hexagrams also describe 6 days, with each line for a day, given in the right column. For meaning, check your favorite I Ching translation, like the highly recommended Richard Wilhelm’s.
Right hand side
– identify your now!
Sorry for the inconvenience for the rest of you around the globe, but I live in the Central European Time zone, one hour ahead/east of GMT. Moreover, we are still changing in to CED, summer/daytime, between the end of March and October, when we are at GMT -2 (currently debated in EU parliament). After some initial inconvenience, it should not be to hard to count in your time difference. For the same reason, as this tool was firstly developed to be used by the local astro association, the spelling it is partly adapted to Croatian, like Eheklo for Echeclus, Sunce for Sun and Venera for Venus, what should not be so hard to decipher either. Same goes for the days of the week marked by a planetary symbols in a delineation going back for millennia; Moon for Monday (Montag), Mars for Tuesday (Mardi, Martedi), Mercury for Wednesday (Mercredi), Jupiter for Thursday (Jeudi, Giovedi), Venus for Friday (Venerdi, Vendredi), Saturn for Satur(n)day and Sun for Sunday (Sonntag).
– identify your now, then observe and note how the ever changing planetary pictures reflect on and coincide with what is going on in your life, surroundings and the world. It is the quickest way to recognize and learn the workings of a specific object and aspect, from your personal experience!
– check out aspects, especially configurations in your Lunar return chart, active in the period from tr Moon 180 natal Moon, until the next opposition. It shows how we will feel life.
Download pdf in monthly format
© Julia P Lhadon, Croatian Astrological Association; www.juju.com.hr